Price is $45.00
- Vacuum pumps
- These are 2 styles of vacuum pumps that I have.
- The one to the left is a piston style and the right one is a dual diaphragm
pump that has 2 functions:
- You can use it as a vacuum or by changing the hose position over
to the exhaust ports; it can be a pressure pump.
- Both pumps are rated at about 28mm Hg and are attached to a 1/16 hp 120V
AC motor @ 1700 rpm.
- They also come with a start capacitor and directions on how to hook it
- The motors are twin shaft ball bearing and built to last.
- They can be used for a heavy duty fish tank air pump or to vacuum set
laminations on wood or to pump gases from one tank to another (diaphragm
For more info on any motors call or